AngelSense GPS Trackers Available From Autism Society Acadiana
Participants will be responsible for maintaining monitoring service with AngelSense after the initial 3-month period.
Autism Society Acadiana is offering AngelSense GPS devices to our members who have children with autism who wander or elope.
An AngelSense GPS device & 3 months of monitoring service valued at $234 will be provided under this program.
- Must be a current Autism Society Member at the time of application and have a child with autism.
- Must be willing to maintain AngelSense monitoring subscription of $45 per month after the first 3 months of service.
How to Apply
- Click here to download the guidelines and application.
- Submit the complete application by email to email@example.com or by mail to 3108 W. Pinhook, Ste. 101, Lafayette, La 70508.
- Devices will be awarded on a “first-come, first-served” basis.